sábado, 24 de maio de 2014

WELL LIVE BLOG - 35.000 READINGS. 66 COUNTRIES

                                                                       
Antoni BigCuore *

(Date : 05/25/2014 , Saturday at 13.21 hrs.Brazil) 

I thank you from my heart to all my man readers and women readers of the BLOG LIVE WELL , after three years there I started publishing my writings here at Google .My purpose remains the same : SELF , SPIRITUALITY AND HEALTHY LIFE .Only speak of loving , peace , joy and disseminating HEALTHY HABITS for people to find true happiness that I have found.

Celestial pray to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ , and by the TIMELY always intercession of Holy Mary , Mother of God and our Mother , to pour over all my readers and readers , blessings of health , peace , prosperity, harmony and joy in their hearts !In PORTAL RECANTO DAS LETRAS  , write for over 6 years. I'm nearly 2,000 published texts, including essays, articles and health policy , healthy living, self-help , phrases , thoughts and messages of love , friendship and religious .


AT THE MOMENT , 24.05.2014 , IS MORE THAN 650,000 ACCESS ON MY PAGE THANKS blessings HEAVENLY FATHER .For those unfamiliar, follow the link in Portal Recanto das Letras : . www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore ( poetic, philosophical and homeostatic link) Check it out, it's worth !

THANK YOU LORD GOD AND MY READERS AND READERS THAT SINCE I STARTED , FOLLOW MY STEPS ! THE WAY AND ALL GLORY BELONGS TO JESUS ​​CHRIST , SON OF MOTHER MARY !attANTONI BIGCUORE.SP.SP . , Il poet di Dio !Posted by ANTONI BIGCUORE at 09:27, Brazil, Sao Paulo,SP.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário