segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2011

Only In Charity Arrives in Heaven


Antoni BigCuore*

It's no good I know the Bible by heart that this in itself does not lead me to Paradise promised by the Master of all Masters, JESUS ​​CHRIST!

The individual religion and faith are useless!
As the Apostle Paul, "love is the bond of perfection"!

For our discussion today, we refer in the First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians, chapter 13:

"Though I speak with the tongues of the men and of angels, but I have not love, it would be as noisy or as a cymbal bell shrill. Though I have the gift of prophecy, knowledge of all mysteries and all knowledge, even though I have all faith, so as to move mountains, if he had not the love I am nothing. "

"Even though I bestow all my goods to the poor and my body burned at the stake, all this is useless if you are not charity."

"Love is patient, love is helpful, is not envious, not boasting, it swells with pride.
"LOVE NEVER PASS. The prophecies will pass away, tongues will cease, science will also disappear. "
"Now, however, three things remain: faith, hope and love. The largest, however, is LOVE "
The reader might ask: how does all this translate in practice?
I quote some examples: visiting the sick in hospitals, helping them to visit nurseries as a volunteer, visit prisons, visiting needy families, morally and materially help the needy people in the community. Use short, the talents that God gave us and put them in the service of the community.
Jesus said: "I was hungry and you gave me no meat: I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, naked and you visited me not: I was sick and you did not visit me."
(*) The author is a writer in SP, sp.Acess his BLOG BEM VIVER - GOOD LIVING - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (Self-knowledge, Spirituality and Healthy Living) (inspired text in S. Paulo, Brazil, 23.10.2011, Sunday, to 10.43 hrs.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário