domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

Source Of Friendship And Love Affection - 2


                                                             


Antoni BigCuore *


 
"YOU HAVE TO LOVE, TO BE ABLE TO GROW; MUST HAVE MUCH LOVE IN THE HEART, TO BE ABLE TO SHARE. SHARING AND ONLY GOD WHO HAS NO HEART BECAUSE HE IS A TRUE LOVE OF inexhaustible source "(Antoni BigCuore)
 

                                             
*****I understand friendship as a way to dream of utopia whilealways lives in hope and wish the best to the people who amamamos!The biggest dream was the dream of God, in creating this wonderful world, with so many riches and beauties, whose masterpiece is the human being. Too bad he forgets God. The pride he takes heart, and thinks he can solve their problems alone."GOD IS LOVE says João Evangelista. Who remains in love,  remains in Him.


You, friend, Silvana, Elza, Daniella, Deborah and so many other young people who met at Chat's New Song, when I was giving advice to young people. You guys are a kind of utopia in my life! Their friendships are so good to me my soul and my heart! Too bad that Dani disappeared and never responded to a my e.mail. But patience! Life is anyway. Many people interact with us, and they all leave some of their fragrance, their virtues. With all of them we learn a lot.


I wish them dear friends, all the blessings of heaven!You crossed my path and brought me many joys, and now I want to honor them and wish them all luck in the world, the seeds of blessings from heaven if alojem and multiply in the fertile land of their hearts!Friend says own the Bible, is that person who is always at our side (both physically and spiritually), especially in times of tribulations, all kind of difficulties. It is exactly at this time we know the true friends!


 
WHO FOUND A FRIEND, A TREASURE FOUND! Says the Bible, God's holy book!


And you were always genuine friends! (Except Dani who disappeared) without giving me the "minimal." (God bless you abundantly, is what I wish her). For my part, as far as possible, I have always been supportive, friendly and always had a word of encouragement to deliver on its benefits. I did it always with great spontaneity, which is my trademark.May God pour profuse blessings of good health, peace, prosperity, harmony, homeostatic balance, lots of light and peace in your beautiful heart!

                                        
      * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7 * 7


(Inspired text in Sao Paulo, sp. 12.12.2011, 2nd Monday, at 21.00 hrs. Amended in sp.sp., 25.08.2012, Saturday at 16.25 hrs.).(*) Author is writer, singer and songwriter in Sao Paulo, sp. Access his link evangelizer: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore and his BEM VIVER - WELL LIVING http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self, spirituality and healthy living).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário