quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2013

Jesus, A Step Ahead ( Prayer)




Antoni BigCuore*

PRAYER:


Jesus Christ, Son of God and True Trinity, the Incarnate Word, the Holy Light of the world, my Holy Father and infinitely merciful, my Good Shepherd, born of holy light, before all ages, generated by the action of the Holy Spirit in the Virgin Mary, my eternal priest after the order of Melchizedek, Holy Eucharist Viva, present in all the tabernacles of the world,


JESUS, GO TO MY FACE, goes flattening the hills of selfishness, vai flattening unforgiveness, lack of love, lack of affection; goes flattening the hills of wars, destroying the hills of eroticism; goes flattening the hills of hunger, goes flattening the hills of disordered passions; goes destroying hurts, hatreds, resentments; intolerance; these true inner poisons that prevent us from being happy.


JESUS, GO TO MY FACE, Thou Who art my sweet love, the light that illuminates the path of my feet, the inexhaustible source of positive energy, affection, friendship, joy and peace;'ll indicating the way I should follow to earn a happy eternity!


JESUS, GO TO MY FACE, and remove from my heart all grief, all depression, all the traumas of childhood, all the bad memories, all my conscupiciência, and all the unruly passions; every envy, every hurt, every unforgiveness; whole gossip; every form of egotism; whole exhibitionism, all resentment, all my phobias, panic disorder all, all the humiliations that went through being poor. Oh, my sweet Lord Jesus, I pray you, do permanent abode in my soul and my heart!


Move far away from me, my family, my friends and enemies, the bad things, negative insinuations of the evil that wants to destroy us, who wants to distract us from Thy way, Lord!All this, I ask You, oh my Lord Jesus, in the name of Thy Heavenly Father and through the intercession of your Mother always blessed, Mary! Praised be Thy name for now and evermore, Amen!.


(*) Author is a writer, philosopher and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole planet. Visit his  BLOG BEM VIVER -  LIVE WELL - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and link your spiritual and poetic: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore
Source: Google tradutor.(text inspired in São Paulo,Brazil. 24.01.2013, 5a feira, às 11,15 hrs.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário