terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2012

Christmas, Forgiveness And Reconciliation - 2


                                                               Antoni BigCuore *

(SP.sp. 13.12.2009, Sunday at 10.20 hrs.) (Alt. 12/09/2012).Christmas, maximum date of Christendom!. Special time to reconcile with the brothers, giving them our forgiveness and being forgiven also.The purpose of forgiveness, I will give my testimony.For those unaware, I sing in Italian Coral and once, in a presentation, had the absence of our conductor. So we need to rehearse twice for doing a good role before an audience.


As there was a lot of indiscipline in the group, I decided to take charge of my own, and tries to put order "in house". And to summarize the story, I ended up falling out with our replacement keyboardist.I was hot-headed that day and just offending me and extolling it.A half hour later, I tried it and apologized and did not accept this. From that day on, we never spoke again.Saturday before last we had a night of pizza at our headquarters and at one point she "deleted". Had a pressure drop. (She is diabetic and has to eat 3 in 3 hours and did not). I, of course, the succoured her side, fanning her, even as the weather was a little muffled.On Thursday next pass after our test, we had our traditional celebration party among the choristers.Well, in the end, when we said goodbye she came to thank me because I have her rescued.


I suppose she took the opportunity to reconcile with me, since she had not accepted my apology on the occasion of our disagreement.I also felt great relief, since she was the only person I did not talk at Coral. I'm friends with everybody and always had this "thorn" in my shoe.It was the hand of God, and Our Lady of La Salette, reconciling sinners, who provided me with this moment of reconciliation!.It is imperative, for our happiness, always forgive (70 x 7, which in the Hebrew language, is infinity) as the Master Jesus taught us.Forgiveness is massage for the body, soul and heart to!. Improvement, including the immune system.


According to studies by Dr. Andrew Neuberg, University of Pennsylvania, USA., When we pray to forgive someone, or even a simple prayer, the pineal gland is stimulated and releases endorphins, enkephalins and serotonin, neurotransmitters that are responsible for the positive welfare of our organism and thus is prevented cardiovascular and stroke.


By way of illustration reflect on chapter 28 of the Book of Sirach (Old Testament), verses 1-5: "Who takes vengeance will suffer vengeance from the Lord, who will ask severely accountable for their sins. Forgive the injustice that your next commit and when you ask God also forgive the sins you have committed. If a man holds a grudge against another, how can you ask God to heal you? If not use mercy to his fellow, how dare you ask for forgiveness of their own sins'. If he is flesh, hold grudges, forgive their sins whom? ". (1)


Forgiveness, therefore, is always PROFIT health of body and soul!

Let us reflect on this, this Christmas, that is the moment for this.If you reader (a) have difficulty forgiving, ask God to grant you the grace of forgiving. You will feel an inner liberation ever felt in his entire life!Make the experience and feel wonderfully well!

                                             
***** 

Source: (1) Pauline Bible, Pastor Edition, 1989, pg. 924.(*) Author is writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole Planet. São Paulo, Brazil. Visit her BLOG LIVE WELL - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and his link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário