sexta-feira, 20 de abril de 2012

God Bless You And Make You Happy!!!

                                                                 
                                                                 



GOD BLESS YOU AND MAKE YOU HAPPY!

Antoni BigCuore *


(Sp.20.04.2012, 6 Friday at 17.26 hrs.)I confess to you that since yesterday my Angel "Biguinho" (my guardian angel), has been "hammering" in my ears, to write about this subject and I gave up the title, "God bless you and happy thyself."And now, I decided to write. I remembered this phrase with another that Pe.Bolivar, Missionary Saletino, which resides in our Shrine of Our Lady of La Salette, in the district of Santana, Sao Paulo, Capital, always told us when he was with the parishioners, he said "GOOD SEE YOU" ... (lol)


It's a stick that he always wore. Time passed and he went to Curitiba, where the city is the provincial headquarters of the Missionaries Saletinos. This year, 2012, behold, back to our joy, the act again with our Sanctuary. Only this time, he changed his staff. When I, a Sunday, within the Church, I greet you with his staff, behold, he told me that "now I've changed the sentence. Now is GOD BLESS YOU! "(Rss)He said: _________ Father but now the Lord hit the "fly"! This sentence is my favorite!That said, I was reminded of the great prophet Moses, the Old Testament.


He says in Article 30, verses 15-20, the Book of Deuteronomy: "You see, today I am placing before you life and happiness, death and doom. If you obey the commandments of Yahweh your God which I command you today, loving the Lord your God, walking in his ways, and observing his commandments, statutes and regulations, you will live and multiply. Yahweh your God will bless the land where you are entering to take possession of it.


"However, if your heart turns away and you do not obey, if you let yourself be seduced and worship and serve other gods, I will declare lhoje: it is certain that you will perish! You do not prolong your days upon the earth, which is entering, crossing the Jordan to take possession of it. ""Today I take heaven and earth to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, blessing or curse. CHOICE, SO LIFE for you and your descendants may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying him and clinging to him, because he is your life and the prolongation of his days. So you can live on the land which Yahweh swore to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. "
(1) (emphasis added).


My brothers and sisters in Christ, that marvelous text, rich in wisdom and prophecy! Freedom is the most wonderful gift that God gave human beings! The free choice! Daily, God makes this proposal:

 
BLESSING OR CURSE: THE CHOICE IS YOUR ONLY!Who walks in the ways of the Lord, and never will be forever cursed BLESSED!. Because He lives in your heart!. He is a big reason for his life! Do not exchange for any good of this world!. Not all the gold in the world can buy it. God's love is priceless!. God's love is FREE!, So it is wonderful, DOES NOT REQUIRE ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE!When we say, God Bless you my brother and sister, are like the hands of God hanging over their heads and wishing ALL THE BEST, physical, mental, spiritual, to themselves and their families, success in studies and professional activities, peace, tranquility, serenity, balance, harmony of the spiritual factors, physical and emotional, finally, a BIG PEACE OF MIND, that peace which Jesus gives himself to his disciples when they meet after the Resurrection!AGAPE and true love that the ancient Greek philosophers were saying! The SHALOM of our Jewish brothers that the Blessed Jaó Paul II called our elder brothers.Choose the best: the Kingdom of God and His righteousness! And everything else will be added in! Amen, amen, amen!A weekend holy and happy all of you my readers and readers of my Corner of Letters and link my blog LIVING WELL - which affects many countries on the planet.

                 
GOD BLESS AND ALWAYS COPIOUSLY!



                                                   *****

Source (1): Pauline Bible, Pastoral Edition, pg. 232.(*) Author is Writer in Sao Paulo, SP. Check your work by accessing the link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore and his BLOG GOOD LIVING(BEM VIVER) - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (Portuguese / English).


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário