segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2012

Biblical Reflections ( 1 Jonh 10,11-18, Psalm 118)



Antoni BigCuore *


(Sp.sp. 04/28/12, Sunday, at 9.21 hrs.)Brothers and sisters in Christ, good morning! May grace, peace and joy flood your hearts!Below are the scriptures for our Sunday reflection:
                            

READING OF THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES:In those days, 8Pedro, filled with the Holy Spirit, said: "Heads of the people and elders: 9hoje are being questioned for having done good to the sick and the way it was cured. 10Ficai therefore, knowing all of you and all the people of Israel, is the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, - one whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead - the man is cured before you.11Jesus is the stone which you builders, despised, and that became the cornerstone. 12in there is no other salvation, because there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved. "- Word of the Lord.- Thank God.The stone which the builders rejected / has now become the cornerstone.- The stone which the builders rejected / has now become the cornerstone.- Praise the Lord, for He is good! / "His mercy endures forever!" / It is better to take refuge in the Lord / of what humans put in the hope ;/ is better to take refuge in the Lord, / than counting with the powerful of this world!- I give you thanks, O Lord, because I heard / and have become the savior for me! / The stone which the builders rejected / has now become the cornerstone. / For the Lord is that all this was done marvels that ;/ it made our eyes!- Blessed be, in the name of the Lord, / the one who will enter his courts! / You are my God, I bless and thank you! / You are my God, I extol with praises! / Praise the Lord, because he is good! / "His mercy endures forever!"


GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN, Chapter 10, verses 11 18:


At that time, Jesus said: 11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep.12The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming, leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf attacks and scatters. 13Pois it is just a mercenary who does not care about the ovellhas.14Eu am the good shepherd. I know my sheep and they know me, 15assim as the Father knows me and I know the Father I give my life for the sheep.16Tenho have other sheep not of this fold: them also I must bring, they will hear my voice, and there will be one flock and one shepherd.17E why my Father loves me, because I lay down my life, and then receive it again. 18Ninguém takes my life, I give of myself, I have power to lay it down and have power to receive it again, this is the order I received from my Father. "



BIGCUORE ´S REFLECTIONS: Beautiful, as always, the Bible readings, especially those of today. Peter speaks of Jesus as the "cornerstone".The cornerstone for those unaware, is one that gives support in the cases of those arched portals, especially in churches or in homes or commercial buildings. It is one stone that is right in the middle of the arc, giving support to the entire wall. Therefore, of paramount importance. The builders know this very well!The Gospel of John tells us the Good Shepherd. Jesus is the good shepherd: the real one, who dies in defense of their flocks, looking very carefully, especially by those weaker or underprivileged.It was just that, he came to do on earth. If incarnate by the Holy Spirit within Mary, Mother of God and our Mother, to redeem our sins!

"Look at the cross, this is my big test," says the music of Valverde, Mexican singer.And what we see today, my brothers and sisters in Christ '. We see many opportunists taking the sheep to the misery, taking them, to the penny, making BARGAIN with God, to be "rich" to improve life.Of course, God bless his children! This will depend on the degree of experience in the faith and the degree of TUNING with your project! And also their level of Charity do, because as Paul says, "charity is the bond of perfection." Without charity, no one enters Paradise!


Life is movement!. The universe is an eternal and DAR RECEIVE!The more love you show people the better! As more and more seeds of kindness, gentleness, peace, joy, you distribute to their fellows, the better! Your harvest will be sure and abundant!Well, this works like a boomerang. Bounces back to yourself! The universe follows its own logic, the laws of nature and physics.


                               
THE MERCENARY COMES TO STEAL!


How many "mercenaries" from day to day, rob us of peace and happiness? That envy, jealousy, malice, finally, negative feelings that many people, especially at work, to show you?Jesus is our model!. He is truly the Son of God, the Incarnate Word, the second person of the Trinity, for God is a Trinitarian community of love: God the Father, Creator, God the Son, Jesus Christ, the Word (word) Incarnate, the Redeemer, and God Holy Spirit, Sanctifier. This is "misterium fidei," the mystery of faith!.


             "THE GOOD SHEPHERD GIVES HIS LIFE FOR SHEEP" (v. 11)


That's it! A holy and happy Sunday to all my dear readers and readers! Peace, prosperity, harmony and joy in their hearts!(*)  the author is writer in São Paulo,Brazil. .Know his BLOG GOOD LIVING -BEM VIVER- http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self, spirituality and healthy living) and link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário