quarta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2018

Christmas, Forgiveness, Release and Reconciliation

                                                                   

Antoni BigCuore Casagrande*

Date: Revised 10.12.2018
Time: 2:51 p.m.
Location: São Paulo,SP., Brazil


Christmas, maximum date of Christianity !. The rebirth of the Child God who redeems us and sets us free from all our sins. Special moment to be reconciled with the brothers, giving them our forgiveness and also being forgiven.

About forgiveness, I'm going to give you my testimony.
For those who do not know, I sing in an Italian Choir and once, in a presentation, we had the absence of our master. So we need to double rehearse to play a good role before the audience.

Since there was a lot of indiscipline in the group, I decided to take over on my own, and try to put order "in the house". And, to summarize, the story, I ended up being disagreed with our keyboard player.

I was already hot headed that day and I ended up exalting myself and offending her.
Half an hour later, I looked for her and apologized and she did not accept them. From that day on, we will never speak again.

On a certain Saturday, (2009), we had Pizza Night in our Italian Club and, at one point, it "wiped out". There was a drop in pressure. (she is diabetic and has to eat every 3 hours and did not). I, of course, on her side I helped her, shaking her even, since the weather was a little stuffy.

Last Thursday, after our rehearsal, we had our traditional feast of fraternization among the choristers.

Well, in the end, when we said goodbye, she came to thank me for the fact that I had helped her.
I suppose she took the opportunity to reconcile with me, since she had not accepted my excuses at the point of our misunderstanding.

I also felt great relief, since she was the only person I did not talk to at the Coral. I'm friends with everyone and I always had this thorn in my shoe.

It was indeed the hand of God, and of Our Lady of Salete, Reconciler of sinners, who gave me this moment of reconciliation! (I am convinced of this, for I am very devoted to Her!).

It is imperative, for our happiness, as it says in the Gospels, to always forgive as the Master Jesus taught us.
In Matthew 18: 21, we read: "Then Peter came to him and asked him," Lord, how often shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times? "22Jesus answered him," I do not tell you until seven, but up to seventy-seven times "(1). By way of information, we remember that the number seven for the Jews means perfection, fullness.
Jesus gives us the example on the cross, when he says to the Father: "Forgive them: they do not know what they do!" (2).

Forgiving, first of all, is a matter of intelligence as it represents massage to the heart !. It even improves our immune system. The PINEAL gland releases so-called endorphins, serotonin; the so-called well-being and relaxation hormones, including when we pray the Rosary, the gland is stimulated to release these hormones. There are scientific studies, including proving this statement.

Forgiveness, therefore, is always EARNINGS in the health of the body, the spirit and the soul!

Let's think about this in these moments before Christmas! It is the supreme moment to FORGIVE and RECEIVE forgiveness. Do not die with this weight in your heart !.
By the way, the word forgiveness in Greek comes from "aphesis," which means to PLAY OUT; disentanglement from; releasing, that is, throwing away the bag of stones that the person DOES NOT FORGIVE carries on their backs and above all in the emotional system. Forgiving, above all, is a matter of emotional intelligence !.

If you have difficulty forgiving, ask God to give you this grace to know how to forgive. You will feel an inner liberation you have never felt in your entire life!
Make the experience and feel wonderful!
_________________________________________________________________________
(*) author is Friend of Good and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole planet. Access and divulge your BLOG BEM VIVER BRAZIL - antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life) and its philosophical and poetic link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore
(text inspired by sp.sp., 13.12.2009, Sunday at 10.20 hrs.) Amended on 12/19/2016 and 10.12.2018.)
(1) Jerusalem Bible, by Paulus Publisher, page 1,873
(2) idem page 1.975
Tool: Google Tradutor.
__________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário