domingo, 1 de abril de 2018

Prayer Of Gratitude To God Father

                                                                    

 Antoni BigCuore*

Date: 303.03.2018
Hours: 10.44 hours.
Location: São Paulo,SP.,Brazil

HEAVENLY PAIL, I WORSHIP YOU, I love you with all my soul and my heart !.
I give you infinite gratitude for making me a Christian and having entered into your family.


On this day, I consecrate you to my whole being; my sense organs, my mind and my heart.
I am eternally grateful to you for the many graces you have poured into my life, into the lives of my family, and into my friends.


I thank you for all the food I have eaten from my gestation to the present day and ask Your blessing for all the hands that produced and marketed such foods.


May this day be a channel of blessings and graces for all the people with whom I will interact.
That whithersoever I pass, I may REFLECT thy shining light, and lighten and cast out all the outpourings of the wicked one. May your Holy Spirit spread, bringing peace and joy to the whole environment.


                                         THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FATHER!


                              Thank you very much today and always, amen!


(*) author is a writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the whole planet. Know your Blog Bem Viver Brazil - antoibigcuore.blogspot.com (self-knowledge, homeostatic spirituality and healthy life) and its poetic and philosophical link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário