domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2016

Reflection Of Reading The Bible Day, 2.016/10/01

                                                                       


Antoni BigCuore*

Date: Brazil, Sao Paulo, SP. At 10,05 hours.Edition: Blog Good Living and Recanto das LetrasWe present the biblical readings of this Sunday, January 10, 2016. The main focus is the Baptism of Jeus, exploited by John the Baptist.First Reading (Is 42,1-4.6-7)

Reading from the Prophet Isaiah Book:

Thus says the Lord: 1 "Behold my servant - I receive; here's my chosen - it delights my soul; I have put my spirit upon him, it will promote the judgment of the nations.2He does not cry out or raise his voice, nor is heard in the streets. 3 Not breaks a bruised reed or delete a wick that still smokes; but promote the trial for the truth. 4Não wane or be left slaughter, while not establish justice on earth; the distant countries expect their teachings.6EU the Lord called you to justice and took you by the hand; I formed you and made thee as the alliance of the center of the people, light of the nations, 7to open the eyes of the blind, take away the captives from prison, prison deliver him those who live in darkness. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RESPONSORIAL PSALM  (Psalm 29) (28)

- May the Lord bless you with peace his people!- May the Lord bless you with peace, its people!- Children of God, unto the LORD, / ascribe to Him glory and power / Give him the glory due his name; / worship him with holy ornaments!

- The voice of the Lord over the waters, / your voice over the vast waters / The voice of the Lord with power / The voice of majestic Lord!! - His voice in thunder reboando / In his temple the faithful cry: "Glory" / It is the Lord that dominates the floods, / the Lord will reign forever!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GOSPEL AD (Luke 3,15-16.21-22)

- Lord be with you.- He is among us.- Proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Luke +.- Praise to you, Lord.

At that time, 15 people were in expectation and all were wondering in their hearts if John would not be the Messiah. 16Por So John said to all, "I baptize you with water, but it will come one who is stronger than me. I am not worthy to untie the strap of his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. "21 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus also was baptized. And while he was praying, heaven was opened 22e the Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in visible form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, "Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I put my good will."---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A. BIGCUORE´S REFLECTION: Today we celebrate the Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist. This is stated in all humility that it is NOT WORTHY to untie the sandals of Jesus, for his baptism was a baptism of repentance and Jesus baptize them in the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Baptism (along with the Eucharist), in my humble opinion, is the most important sacrament, as we Creature of God, Sons of God when we receive at the hands of the priest ordained. Through Baptism we give our yes to God and the Church. It is our personal commitment to all the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Word, the Second Person of the Trinity.

We become God's beloved children, through Baptism. But it also implies a great responsibility to take the MASTER !!! Discipleship. Discipleship is no easy task. Says the Master: "Who wants to be my disciple, let him deny himself, take up his cross and follow me."

Through Baptism God puts a "stamp" in our soul !. A simple comparison, is like Tanger cattle with a hot iron, which is marked that animal belongs to that person. It's a stigma that God places in our soul, never forgetting that we belong to Him and his Church. (Cf. Matthew, 16, 18-20). "You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.")

By the way, dear reader (a) know the exact date when he was baptized? I guarantee that most do not know. I just know that I was baptized in the city of Ourinhos, State of Sao Paulo, in June of 1947, by Father EUDUARDO MURANTI, who already live in heaven. My first communion was made on 05 May 1958 (I was 11), also by Father Domingos TRIVI. (an Italian priest) in the same city.

But, I've done a purpose when I go to my city will in the Matrix Parish and I will ask one of my baptism certificate and put it in a frame in my room. This is the true date of our birth !!! Think about it!!!A happy and holy Sunday to everyone !. Grace, peace and joy in their hearts! Shalom!

(*) The author is a writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the entire planet. Know his Blog Living Well - HTTP://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and his poetic link: WWW.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuoreSource: texts drawn from CN portal. In 01.10.2016, 10.11 hours.
Tool: Google tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário