domingo, 10 de maio de 2015

Gospel Of Sunday 2.015/05/10

                                                                 













Antoni BigCuore *

Date: 05/09/15, Saturday at 15.05 hours.

                                      
Proclamation of the Gospel (Jn 15.9 to 17)

 
"At that time Jesus said to his disciples: 9" As the Father has loved me, so have I loved. I remain in my love. 10If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. 11Eu told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be full.

12Este is my commandment: love one another, as I have loved you. 13Ninguém has greater love than he who gives his life for his friends. 14Vós are my friends if you do what I command you.15Já do I call you servants, for the servant knoweth not what his lord does. I call you friends because I have made known all that I learned from my Father.

16Não you who chose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide. What then ask the Father in My name He will give it you.17Isto is that I command you: love one another. "-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- A. BIGCUORE´S REFLECTION: Gorgeous readings this Sunday, Mother. By way of illustration, in the 14th chapter of John, Jesus speaks 23 times the word FATHER. !!!In verse six (6) They say, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through me. "

The Evangelist John uses the metaphor of the vine narrate the last teachings of Jesus before his passion, saying that his father was a farmer and He came true. Who remain attached to the trunk of the vine, PRODUCES much fruit, for apart from ME, you can do nothing.And in the Gospel of this Sunday, He exhorts his disciples to STAY in his love, even as he remains in the Father's love. Calls although SE love one another as He loved them and just as the Father loves. All this for what? For the JOY of his disciples is FULL !.

Only love that comes from God is full as it is, above all, LOVE FREE and does not require anything in return. The love that the world offers us, is an ephemeral, false love, essentially based on HEDONISM, not a pure and true feeling !.

The Master speaks of true love, which is the FRIEND OF LOVE. 16. "You did not choose me but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give to you." (Pg.2.027, Bible of Jerusalem, Paulus) (1)

What are the fruits of love that the Master calls ?. Are peace, joy, kindness, sharing, solidarity, social justice, in short, LOVE taught by him to his disciples. 12 are so-called fruits of the Spirit, which we received on the occasion of our Baptism.

And he promised them, the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete, will remind you all that stuff. (What happened 50 days after Easter, Pentecost, when effectively "plug" falls into the minds of the disciples and they remember EVERYTHING that the Master taught them on mission for the land. (Fiesta will celebrate on Sunday the 24th of next May).

As John says, "GOD IS LOVE", WHO REMAINS IN LOVE REMAINS IN GOD, AND GOD IN HIM ".

That descend upon you and your family and friends, health BLESSING the physical, mental and spiritual, God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen !. Happy and santo domingo everyone (as) !. Shalom!

(*) A.BigCuore is a writer and communicator of the gospel of Jesus Christ to all pleneta. Access your BLOG LIVE WELL - HTTP://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and his poetic link: WWW.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário