terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2019

Love You To Others (John, 15, 9-17)

Antoni BigCuore *

Location: São Paulo, SP., Brazil


                                              Gospel: John (John 15: 9-17)

This is my commandment: love one another


 "At that time Jesus said to his disciples," As my Father has loved me, so have I loved you: abide in my love. "10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I kept my Father's commandments and I remain in your love.

 11And this I have spoken unto you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 This is my commandment: love one another just as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than he who gives his life for his friends.

14You are my friends, if you do what I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing. I call you friends, for I have made known to you all that I have heard from my Father.

16You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and appointed you to go and bear fruit and your fruit remain. Whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he shall give it unto you. 17 This is what I command you: love one another. Word of Salvation!
________________________________________________________________

A.BigCuore´s Reflection:  If you keep my commandments, you remain in my love. Jesus was very clear to his disciples. The currency of exchange is unconditional love, gratuitous love, like that of the Father with Him Jesus.

Within the human perspective, love, especially nowadays, is nothing more than exchange, as if it were merchandise. In the supermarket of faith, love is like a product with a predetermined expiration date.

Modern society needs to rescue the old values, the immutable values: love, respect, friendship, solidarity, etc. It is love for love. Jesus grew tired of teaching his disciples.

Give your life for friends! This is the password of happiness!
Donate to brothers and sisters. After all we are all brothers. All children of one God, who wants us happy and happy, even in this life.

My brothers and sisters: Blessings of health, peace, prosperity and great joy in your hearts!

(*) author is Writer, singer and composer in São Paulo, sp. Access and advertise your Well-Living Blog Brazil-antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life) and its link: http://recantodasletras.uol.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore (text inspired by sp.sp. 14.05 .2010, Friday, at 9.35 p.m.)
Tool: Google Tradutor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário