domingo, 9 de maio de 2021

Love Yourself To Others 3

                                                                



Antoni BigCuore *

Location: São Paulo, SP., Brazil


                                                  Gospel: John (Jn 15: 9-17)


This is my command: "love one another". “I am going to call friends, because I have made known to you all that I have heard from my Father.” (Jo, 15.9-15)


“At that time, Jesus said to his disciples: 9" As my Father loved me, so I loved you. Stay in my love. 10If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I kept my Father's commandments and I remain in your love.


 11And I said this to you, that my joy may be in you and your joy may be full. 12 This is my commandment: love one another, just as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than he who gives his life for his friends.


14You are my friends, if you do what I command you. 15 I no longer call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing. I call you friends, because I have made known to you all that I have heard from my Father.


16 It was not you who chose me, but it was I who chose you and appointed you to go and to bear fruit and your fruit to remain. Whatever you ask of the Father in my name, he will grant it to you. 17 This is what I command you: love one another. Word of Salvation!

____________________________________________________________

A.BigCuore Commentary: If you keep my commandments, you remain in my love. Jesus was very clear to his disciples. The currency of exchange is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE; gratuitous love, like that of the Father with Him Jesus.


Within the human perspective, love, especially nowadays, is nothing more than exchange, as if it were merchandise. In the supermarket of faith, love is like a product with a predetermined expiration date.


Modern society needs to recover old values, unchanging values: love, respect, friendship, solidarity, etc. It is love for love. Jesus got tired of teaching his disciples.


The Christian must make a difference wherever he is. Being a disciple, twenty-four hours a day. Someone would ask: it is difficult! Yes, it is difficult, but NOT IMPOSSIBLE! Jesus himself never said that it would be easy to follow Him. Do you want to follow Me? ... "renounce yourself, take up your cross and follow me", this is the secret to gaining eternal life.


Give your life for friends! Here is the password for happiness!

Donate yourself to brothers and sisters. After all, we are all brothers, all children of the same God, who wants us to be happy and joyful, even in this life.


It is imperative for that, that we live in resilient TUNE with the Divine Holy Spirit, which blows where he wants. The Hebrew “ruah”: breath, inspiration, life and communion. This is the way to be happy, despite all the "evil plague" that we face!


My brothers and sisters: Blessings of health, peace, prosperity and much joy in your hearts !.


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! FOR ALL MOMS IN BRAZIL AND THE WHOLE WORLD!

______________________________________________________________________

(*) author is Writer, Singer, Composer and Disseminator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire planet. Access and publicize his Blog Bem Viver Brazil-antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life) and its poetic and philosophical link: http: // recantodasletras / authors / antonibigcuore (text inspired by sp.sp. 14.05.2010, Friday, at 9.35 hrs. Changed on May 9, 2021)

Chanel in Youtube: /youtube.com/antoni bigcuore casagrande

______________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário