terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2018

Prayer For The Cure of Insonnia

                                                             

Antoni BigCuore Casagrande*

Date: SP.sp. 16.11.2018
Time: 11:49 hrs.
Location: São Paulo,SP.,Brazil.

There are two types of insomnia: primary and secondary. The primary one is when the person has difficulty initializing sleep. The second when the person has difficulty getting into deep sleep, the so - called REM sleep phase.

In Brazil 40% have problems of sleep disorder. But the problem is worldwide. A large part of mankind suffers from sleep disorders, according to WHO. (World Health Organization).
By way of illustration, we will mention the mechanism of sleep. Sleep is governed by the hormone called MELATONIN. It is secreted by the pineal gland. Because of the sun's rays, it is not segregated during the day.

It, according to experts, begins to be "fabricated" by the pineal, starting at 21 hours, and in a very dark environment. (so when I go to the bathroom I use a flashlight with a red light so as not to disturb the flow of melatonin).
TIPS: Do not take soft drinks at night, especially cola, because it contains finelanine, which is an amino acid that leaves the person "on", that is, triggers the state of alert mechanism (soft drinks in general contain this substance).

The room should be airy and absolute darkness. Do not leave TV in the room, computer, nothing that emits light. The mattress should be soft as well as the pillow. I use silicone foam pillow which is very good. The only one I adapted to.

To watch television at night, the ideal is to have a blue blocker sunglasses. The blue ray signals to the brain that it is day. It enters the retina of the eyes and increases the alertness. I wear my sunglasses with protection and it also works to the satisfaction. It blocks the effects of the blue ray.

FOOD: At night, take only light things. Salads, white cheese, fruits (especially the banana that contains besides Vitamin B-6, it also contains Magnesium, and especially TRIPTOFANO, an essential amino acid (the essential amino acids are those that the organism DOES NOT produce, and must be ingested of which is considered the raw material of Seretonin, the hormone that regulates sleep, sex and well-being.I eat about 1 hour before sleeping a silver banana (prefer the silver that is lighter) the nanica is indigestible.

All milk derivatives contain tryptophan. Banana, chickpeas, nuts in general, wheat germ, brown rice, fish, etc. sleep quality due to tryptophan. There is also 5HTP (hydroxy-tryptophan that can be made in a manipulative pharmacy, it is great against anxiety, it is natural relaxing and helps in sleep).
SPIRITUALITY: praying before bed is great against insomnia. It is proven in research in the United States that prayer helps even in the fast recovery of the patient. Thank God for one more day, and ask him to give you a quiet night and restful sleep. Read Psalm 4: 9).
====================================================================== 
"I JUST LEAVE MYSELF, I AM SET UP IN PEACE, FOR THE SECURITY OF MY REST ONLY COMES FROM YOU, O LORD" (Psalm 4,9).
======================================================================
PRAYER: Heavenly Father, in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, I come at this moment to ask You to restore my whole being: my body, my mind and my heart. Restore all my emotional life, above all, deleting from my subconscious mind all childhood traumas, fears, scares and anxieties.

You know, Lord God, when my insomnia began. I ask you for your Holy Spirit, to eliminate everything that is negative in my unconscious so that I can have a restful and restful sleep.
I trust in your mercy, O Lord my God! Heal me, free me from all my physical, spiritual, and emotional sins and evils. May I now be a NEW CREATURE, O God of kindness and mercy!
So, I thank you because I trust and I know that You will definitely give me the cure!
Praise Your Holy Name! Now and forever more amen

(*) author is Writer and Communicator of the gospel of Jesus Christ for the whole planet. Access his BLOG BEM VIVER BRAZIL - antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and its poetic and philosophical link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore (messages of self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life). Check out!
Tool: Google Tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário