sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2019

Kindness Begets Kindness



                                                                      


Antoni BigCuore*

Date: 31.11.2019, Wednesday.

Time: 15:01
Edited: 11/15/2019

What Brazilians need is to get used to practicing (or rescuing) expressive gestures of kindness.
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, how are you, excuse me, please, happy birthday, how can I help you? God bless you, etc.

When I get on the bus, I don't forget to say good morning and thank you to the driver, after all, he is a human being who is there every day to serve the population. In the supermarket I do the same thing. I greet the person at the cashier and at the end, I leave my THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!
Finally, I always try to be kind to people.

Experiment in small gestures and you will find that this positive energy returns to you! It's the so-called boomerang effect, hit it back to yourself! This is good for the soul and costs nothing.

They are sap to the soul! simple things that generate well being in the giver and, especially, in the receiver.

Living is an art. Life is too short to spend it on little bits.
Let us spend our time on things that ennoble our soul!
Think about it and we will change the world of human relations!
Be happy, you deserve it!

(*) author is writer and spreader of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire planet. Know his Blog Bem Viver Brazil - antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life). Your poetic and literary link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/authors/antonibigcuore
Tool: Google Tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário