domingo, 2 de agosto de 2020

I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE. COME TO ME AND EAT.

                                                                   


                 
Antoni BigCuore*

Date: 4/18/2013
Time: 14,19 hrs., Thursday.
Reedited: 2020,08,02

Scenario: JESUS, is on the other side of Lake Tiberias, as a good educator, teaching the true and only way to reach FULL happiness.

In John 6, verses 35, we read: “Jesus said:“ I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE. Whoever comes to me will no longer be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. I already said: you saw me and you didn't believe it. All those that the Father gives me will come to me. And I will never reject the one who comes to me, because I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but to do the will of him who sent me ”.

"This is my Father's will: that every man who sees the Son and believes in him, has ETERNAL LIFE, and I will RESURRECT him on the last day". ( 1 )

A.BigCuore Commentary: in this same chapter, verses earlier, Jesus had performed the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves, in a prefiguration of the Holy Eucharist that, later, in the Washing Feet, He would institute it as a permanent sacrament of his unique and primitive Church.
The Jews were closed-minded. They were not able to understand the depth of the words of Master Jesus, when he said that He was the true Bread that satisfies hunger definitely! Whoever believes in Him will never be thirsty again!

This is deep! My brothers and sisters in Christ!
 In John 15, 5, He says: “I am the vine, and you are the branches. Whoever is united to Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit, because WITHOUT ME you cannot do anything ”. (2 idem, p.1.377). (Emphasis added).

We need every day, under pain of falling into temptation, to be in tune with Jesus and his word. And to remain in Him, we cannot be in sin. He left us the remedy for the Sacrament of Confession or Reconciliation. We are weak creatures and without God's mercy, we would all be doomed. We need Jesus' sap, as well as the plant to germinate and bear fruit, it needs the sun, oxygen and water.
The FULL happiness that every human soul aspires to, only in eternity, if we die in the grace of God, we can enjoy it. While we are here, as the late Fr. Leo, SCJ, of Canção Nova says, we need INTERIOR HEALING, the RESTORATION of the human being in its dimensions: spiritual, physical and psychic (emotional).

He says in his book, “Heal Your Heart,” page 31: “It is not possible to experience inner healing if we continue to cultivate sin in our hearts. I would not even be able to understand what inner healing is if our hearts are full of sin". (3) (Editora Loiola, 15 edition).

We need to feed ourselves DAILY on the word of God (Divine Lectivo), the prayerful reading of the word and, above all, on the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Holy EUCHARIST, so that we can go in the right direction, in the direction that God indicated to us, when his Son Jesus , here he was in human form, to DIVINIZE our humanity.

In doing so, we will GROW IN FAITH and in good works! This is what God the Father, in the person of his Son Jesus Christ and through the ever glorious intercession of his Most Holy Mother, wants from all of us Christians!

May God the Heavenly Father, in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, bestow upon us all his much needed blessings! Amen!

GOD LOVES YOU!. TRUST, AND EAT AND DRINK FROM THIS INGOTTABLE SOURCE!

(*) author is Writer and Communicator of the Gospel Message for the whole planet. Know his BLOG BEM VIVER BRAZIL– HTTP://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and its philosophical and poetic link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore (self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário