domingo, 26 de maio de 2019

Who Loves Me, Save My Word

                                                                   


Antoni BigCuore Casagrande*

Date: 25.05.2019, Sunday, 09:11 a.m.
Location: São Paulo,SP.,Brazil

                    ADVERTISEMENT OF THE GOSPEL (Jn 14,23-29)

Lord be with you.
 He is between us.
PROCLAMATION of the Gospel of Jesus Christ + according to John.
 Glory be to you, Lord.
__________________________________________________________________
At that time Jesus said to his disciples, 23 "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come and make our home in him. 24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my word. And the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

25 This is what I told you while I was with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you everything and remind you of all that I have said to you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; but I do not give it as the world. Do not be disturbed or intimidated by your heart.

28You have heard what I said to you, 'I will go, but I will come again to you.' If you loved me, you would rejoice because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29 Now I told you this before it happened, so that when you do, you will believe. "(1)
- Word of salvation.
_________________________________________________________________

A.BIGCUORE´S REFLECTION. The gospel of today puts us in three strands. The first the Master tells us about the importance of "keeping" his Word. The second gives us a gift of HIS PEACE, which is quite different from the peace of the world. The third He promises the Holy Spirit, Paraclete, who "will teach all things and remember all that I have said to you" (v. 26)

Keeping does not mean locking in a suitcase or a safe. To keep is to understand the word and put it into practice. We must have CHRISTIAN ATTITUDES, concrete attitudes of love, peace, joy and solidarity with the most fragile brothers and sisters.

Gestures of love, worth more than a million beautiful words. And, the Master tells us, he who keeps His word, He and the Father, dwells in our hearts.
Notice that He uses the plural: "... we will come and make our home in Him". Therefore, he who practices the word of God brings in his heart the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. ( 2 )

The peace of God has the taste of heaven's FULLNESS !!! It is an ineffable peace, very different from the peace of the world, which is illusory, consuming and lying! (this one is the Maligne). It is peace that comes from our Baptism, when the Holy Spirit is inoculated in our soul!

Finally, Jesus promises us the Holy Spirit who, at Pentecost, came in the form of tongues of fire and made the Disciples remember all the teachings that the Master had taught them.
Let us think about it, then! Peace and good!
A happy and holy Sunday to all, with blessings of health, peace and joy in your hearts!

(*) Author is a writer, Friend of Good and spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole planet. Access your Well-Living Blog Brazil - antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life).
(1) text captured from Portal CN. (Www.cancaonova.com.br)
(2) my griffins.
Tool: Google Tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário