sábado, 11 de maio de 2019

POSTHOMOUS HOMAGE TO MY DEAR MOTHER - 4


Antoni BigCuore*

Location: São Paulo, SP.
Date: modified 11.05.2019



My dear mother, Dona Antonia, wherever you are, you know that I LOVE her very much and I am eternally grateful that you have begotten me in your womb!

 Thank you Mother, for the gift of my life! Thank you for my arms, indispensable tools for survival; Thank you for having existed; thank you for the advice and, above all, for the example of Mother that You have always been; Thank you for starving me so many times; Thank you for caring, for your attention. Thank you for the values ​​you conveyed to me: ethics, love, friendship, work, affection, understanding, not judgment of others, courage, determination, etc.

 Thank you, above all, Mother, for the Faith that you have always had in God, and that has given me all your spirituality and religiosity! The spiritual values ​​were his trademark, of which I make use to this day.

This was and is the greatest treasure and gift You gave me! Thank you forever, Mother dear to you for everything you did to me; and I have full conviction that You are in the house of the Divine Eternal Father, interceding for your children here on earth until the day we meet in the new DIVINE DIMENSION of the SPIRIT! Kiss and hug Mom !!!

Thank you, Divine Heavenly Father, for giving me as Mother and protector, all my life! womb blessed by You Lord, the source of all life! Amen, Amen, Amen !!!

(*) Antoni BigCuore. Author is Writer and Communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the whole Planet. Text inspired by sp.sp., Sunday, 13.05.2007, at 10.41 hrs. Amended: 11.05.2019. Get to know your BLOG BEM VIVER BRAZIL- http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário